How do you Baker Act a minor in Florida?

Baker Acts must be imposed by the courts or law enforcement, or medical/mental health professionals. If a parent wants to have their child Baker Acted, they should petition the Clerk of Court or contact the police.

Related Posts

Start Your Road To Recovery

(772) 238-7734

New Admissions Hotline
Call Now